1. This section contains information related to the Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM) management methods regarding the processing of Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM) users’ data.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information regarding the methods, timescales and nature of the information that data controllers must give users at the time of connection to the Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM) web pages, irrespective of the purpose of the same connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
6. If the user is below the age of 16 years, pursuant to the first paragraph of article 8 of EU Regulation 2016/679, consent shall be lawful through authorisation of the parents or whosoever in their stead.
II ) DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The Controller is the natural person or corporation, public authority, agency or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and the means of the processing of personal data. The Controller is also responsible for security profiles.
2. With regard to this website https://www.potaporter.it, the controller is: Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM), and for any clarification or to exercise your rights, you may contact the controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 – Data processor
1. The Processor is the natural person or corporation, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the Data processor for the Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM) website duly appointed by the Controller is: Luca Vardanega.
3 – Place of data processing
1. Data processing generated by the use of Dueelle srl (Pot à PorterTM) takes place at Via Damiano Chiesa 2,
31044 Montebelluna (TV), Italy .
2. If necessary, data connected with the newsletter service may be processed by the Processor or by persons appointed by the latter for that purpose at the relative place of business.
III ) COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced dataset transferred to the user’s browser by a web page and can only be read by the server that has carried out the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifying data are not stored. If you wish to, you can stop some or all of the cookies being saved. However, in this case use of the website and of the services offered could be affected. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, just continue browsing. The types of cookies used by the website are described below.
2 – Technical cookies
1. Many technologies are used to store information in users’ computers, which is then gathered by the websites. The best-known and most widely used technology is that of the HTML cookies. They serve for browsing and to make access and use of the website easier for the user. They are necessary for sending communications by electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or to deactivate cookies vary according to the Internet browser used. In any case users may manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the website.
4. Cookies that are placed in the browser and sent back by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or such like are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly by the Controller of the same site, which may gather and aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. On these conditions, the same rules apply for the analytics cookies as for technical cookies with regard to privacy and consent.
5. With regard to duration, there are temporary session cookies, which serve to identify the user and therefore avoid login for each page visited but are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session, and persistent cookies, which remain active in the computer until expiry or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed to allow access to the reserved area of the portal as authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but solely for the duration of the browsing session and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server, which are necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. With regard to the source, cookies sent to the browser directly from the website being visited are distinguished from third-party cookies sent to the computer from websites other than the one being visited.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify on-line behaviour, to understand interests and therefore customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytics cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforesaid third parties external to the website.
5. Third-party analytics cookies are used to obtain information on user behaviour on the Pot à Porter website. The collection of information is in an anonymous form and is intended to monitor performance and improve the website’s usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the choices shown by the same users.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set out by the third parties and users are therefore advised to look at the privacy policies and the instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published in the relative web pages.
IV ) PROCESSED DATA
1 – Method of processing
1. Like all websites, also this one uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. Such information could be as follows:
• Internet protocol address (IP);
• type of browser and parameters of the device used to link up to the website;
• name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• web page from where the request originated (referral) and exit page;
• possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforesaid information is processed by automated means and collected exclusively in aggregate form to check that the site is operating efficiently and for security purposes. Such information will be processed on the basis of the lawful interests of the Controller.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data that are automatically recorded may also include personal data such as the IP address that may be used, in accordance with current applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the website or harm other users, or in any case to prevent criminal and other harmful activities. These data are never used to identify the user or for profiling purposes, but are only used to protect the website and its users. Such information will be processed on the basis of the lawful interests of the Controller.
5. The information that website users decide to make public through the services and the tools available to them, is given knowingly and voluntarily by the user, thereby relieving this website of all and any liability with regard to any infringements or breaches of the law. Users are responsible for checking they are authorised to enter third-party data or contents protected under national and international laws.
2 – Purpose of the data processing
1. Data collected by the website are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and information packages
• to reply to your enquiries/requests and such data could possibly be filed.
2. The data will be retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years.
3. Data used for security purposes (block of attempts to damage the website) are stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose specified above.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As specified above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses given on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to enquiries and requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be gradually included or displayed on the website pages set up for special services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. Users may also manage cookies through their browser settings. Deleting the cookies from the browser could, however, remove the preferences set for the website.
2. For more information and support, visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
5 – Plugins and Social Networks
1. This website uses social media plugins and buttons to enable you to share contents on your favourite social networks. These plugins are disabled by default when you access the page in order to safeguard your privacy. Cookies may be enabled, if required by the social network, only when the user wishes to use the plugins. Please bear in mind that if you sign in to the website using social media, you have already agreed to the use of the cookies on this website when subscribing to the social network.
2. Collection and use of the information obtained through plugins are subject to the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which you should refer:
1. The second paragraph of article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists users’ rights.
2. The Pot à Porter website therefore intends informing users on the existence:
• of the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to (article 15 EU Regulation), the updating of (letter a), third paragraph, section 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification of (article 16 EU Regulation), the completion of (letter a), third paragraph section 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the restriction of processing of personal data concerning him or her (article 18 EU Regulation) or to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing thereof (article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (article 20 EU Regulation);
• of the right to request that such data be erased (article 17 EU Regulation), transformed into an anonymous form or blocked with regard to information processed unlawfully, including information whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (letter b), third paragraph, section 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
• of the right to obtain a statement to the effect that the procedures of updating, rectification, completion, erasure, blocking and transformation of data have been made known, also with regard to the content thereof, to those to whom the information has been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or entails a clearly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right (letter c), third paragraph, section 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests may be sent to the controller informally or, alternatively, by using the form provided by the Data Protection Supervisor, or by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the processing is based on letter a), first paragraph, section 6 – express consent to the use – or on letter a), second paragraph, section 9 – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, personal data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal thereof.
5. Likewise, in the case of infringement of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor, as the authority assigned to control data processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more thorough examination of the rights to which you are entitled, see articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and section 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI ) TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This website could share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. Transfer is authorised and strictly governed by the first paragraph, article 45, EU Regulation 2016/679, so that no further consent is required. The above Companies guarantee that they are committed to complying with the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to a third country that does not comply with the conditions set out under article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII ) SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
1. This website processes the data of users in a lawful and fair manner, using security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, editing or unauthorised destruction of data. Processing is carried out with IT and/or computer tools, and organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes in question.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, certain categories of persons who are involved in the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel, system administrators) or other third parties (such as technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), may have access to the data).
VIII ) CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be amended or updated. Users are kindly asked to consult this page periodically to keep up to date with the latest legislation.
3. Previous versions of the document may in any case be consulted on this page
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to be compliant with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.